SOC 203 Week 4 Quiz
1. ALL BUT ONE of the following are listed as Internet resources that may contribute to relationship and family well-being in society:
online classes for single parents.
caregiver resources and education programs.
web retreats for cohabiting couples.
2. Cardiovascular disease presents different symptoms in men than it does in women.
3. Which of the following is counted among the few positives of empty nest situations?
Increased time for chores.
More time for partners.
Delay of menopause.
More space at home.
4. What are becoming de-facto mental hospitals, as a result of the diminishing services provided to the mentally ill in society?
5. Which theory focuses on the socializing aspects of family based on personality-based exchanges?
6. Which of the following populations is NOT automatically covered by Medicaid?
Low-income single mothers
People with disabilities
7. At what age do children stop receiving the option of being on their parents’ healthcare plan under President Obama’s new healthcare bill?
8. What is the approximate percentage of single-parent families?
9. According to the text, which of the following theories reflects the understanding of a marriage as a relationship that provides, among other things, sexual companionship?
10. ALL BUT ONE of the following presidents wanted to extend healthcare access:
George H. W. Bush
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: