SOC 203 Week 3 Quiz
1. Which term indicates the likely return to crime of past criminals?
2. What type of crime does Megan’s Law address?
Child sexual abuse
3. Which of the following is NOT a major factor in the entry into war?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the components of the tripartite model of the connection between substance abuse and crime?
5. Which sociological theory presumes that crimes occur in order to serve a purpose in society?
6. The drugs that have been made illegal by law are the most harmful to society.
7. Sociological data suggests that ______ in 5 women are victims of sexual assault during their college years.
8. Which drug contributes to the most deaths worldwide?
9. What is the most prevalent form of domestic violence?
10. Which sociological phenomenon describes the idea that women are more likely to receive shorted sentences from judges as a result of their gender?
The chivalry hypothesis
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: